As a Technology Lead you’ll have an opportunity to partner with other experienced technology resources to transform our business processes using a new DevOps delivery model and a cloud first approach. In this role, as well as all roles, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
Daily and monthly responsibilities –What your days and weeks will include:
• Decisions & Technology Evaluations
• Industry Trends, Research, POC, Tools
• Architecture Snapshots
• Full Architecture
• Application Designs
• Design & Code Reviews
• Non-Functional Requirements
• Test Plan Reviews
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Angular, C#, DevOps, Docker, Entity Framework, HTML, Linux, Microservices, Nginx
Required skills and qualifications – The qualifications that are needed for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field
• 8 or more years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions
• Mastery level knowledge and experience with C# application development including .Net core, NginX, micro-services, docker, Entity Framework, HTML 5.0, Angular JS, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), MVC, IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery
• Experience deploying and administering applications on Windows and Linux servers
• Experience with DevOps delivery including Jira, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer, XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), SQL Server/Oracle query and query writing.
• Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
• Experience in AWS cloud application design, development, and deployment including AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors.
• Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
• Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices.