• Provide B2B customer support for professional video applications on a 24/7 basis
• Monitor Broadcast systems, video applications and company services on a 24/7 basis
• Monitor application performances
• Identify trends
• Research, resolve, respond to, and document end-user inquiries
• Escalate or reassign issues and problems as needed to the appropriate resource for resolution.
• Implement new customer services and optimize operational services
• Engage directly with the customers in identification of the issues and in reaching the solution as required
• Identify and proactively communicate with software providers (internal & external) and IT infrastructure, ensuring the needs of the customer are met.
• Participate in and manage application-oriented projects. Oversee project phases and ensure timely completion.
• Validating scheduled media content and playlists received from the customers and or from the MX1 internal scheduling system.
• Configure, test and execute Live activities
• Communicate, coordinate and monitor technical maintenances related to the company’s internal departments/customers/providers
• Write work procedures/service documentation according to personal/team objectives
• Respond to the company's internal departments and customers via Email, phone or any other communication platform.
• Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving in real time
• Strong customer focus, including experience working with customers directly, and prioritizing customer needs (incl. solving outages)
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Strong Customer-facing and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment
• Excellent work ethic and ability to perform independently and within a team-based environment
• Responsible, self-motivated, professional, energetic
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures quickly
• Willingness to work shifts
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• TV orientate apprenticeship or similar academic studies
• Technical background (Practical engineer / B.A. degree) is an asset
• A Strong experience of classical Network and IP based broadcasting systems, and experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues
• Provide customer support in a technical capacity and handling as well as documenting requests with tools like Jira and Confluence, Service NOW, etc.
• Familiarity with Amazon AWS Services, MS Azure, MS Windows Server, and Client Operating Systems, various Linux-Distributions and Firewall-Solutions (Juniper/Palo-Alto Networks)
• Software-Development Skills in Go-Lang, C# or PHP/Java are a plus
• Highly developed sense of responsibility, service orientation, and a confident, proactive approach
• Fluent English in written and verbal – mandatory
• Technical affinity and sound knowledge of MS office and EDV applications
• Annual Base Salary
• Company Bonus (as per Company policy)
• Company Equity (as per Company policy)
• Additional benefits, applicable to all employees equally:
o Vacation 25 working days / year
o Meal vouchers, 15 RON NET per working day
• Additional benefits, applicable to all employees per seniority / team:
o Health subscription with Medlife
o Mobile phone and subscription with Orange Romania