▪ Minimum 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Security and Compliance or similar products for Data Loss Prevention, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access Policies, Azure Information Protection, Data privacy regulation compliance, Data governance and retention etc.
▪ Significant experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration, engineering, architecture and design at an enterprise level.
▪ General understanding of Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and One Drive for Business etc.
▪ Strong understanding of Security and Compliance best practices
▪ Experience with PowerShell scripting
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Graph API and Graph Explorer
▪ Familiarity of FINRA, GDPR or Sarbanes Oxley policies
▪ Microsoft O365 Security Administrator (MS-500) Certification a plus
▪ Self-managed and motivated individual who can works with minimal oversight.
▪ Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish organizational objective.
▪ Ability to communicate effectively with peers and senior members.
▪ Advanced analytical and problem resolution skills.