Your Future Team: The Quality & Automation team aspires to improve the digital dexterity of the organization by providing Q&A guidance, best practices, and tools to users. The team covers Software Quality Automation and Business Process Automation. As a member of this team, you will get experience with a variety of business functions and exposure to a breadth of software and tools that support the business. You will have many opportunities to grow your career. They value initiative, teamwork, customer service, and good communication. They are a global team located in Grand Rapids Michigan, Monterrey Mexico, and Cluj-Napoca Romania.
What you will be doing:
Business Process Automation Role:
- Partnering with business customers and analysts to evaluate business process automation opportunities
- Establishing best practices and standards for business process automation
- Working with various customers to determine the right automated solutions to augment their business process
- Utilizing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a primary tool and platform to automate business processes
- Recommending architecture and standards for RPA
- Designing, building, and testing business process automation
- Deploying, monitoring, and maintaining automated business process solutions
You will also be responsible for:
- Embracing Agile/SCRUM and DevOps methods to improve software quality
- Advocating the automation mindset
- Coaching and advising others on Quality & Automation best practices, procedures, and technologies.
Technical Components of the position includes such tools and technologies as MS Visual Studio, MS Azure DevOps, Selenium, GitHub, GIT, Jenkins, Service Now, SAP, Web Technologies, APIs, Robotic Process Automation – UiPath, Microsoft Office suite, Programming Languages, Excel Macros, etc.