As a QA Engineer, your tasks will consist of:
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- Creating test plans and test cases;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- Acting as customer advocate; providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed before product delivery.
Bash, Linux, Mobile Testing, Python, Web Testing
- At least 2 years of Web applications testing experience;
- Experience with multi-operating systems environments (Windows and Linux) - an advantage;
- Experience with various platforms and technology – mobile, web, API, etc.;
- A very good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies, and processes;
- Experience in working with test case management tools/bug tracking tools (JIRA or similar is a must, TestRail is a plus);
- Scripting experience (Bash/ /Python/) is a plus;
- Networking knowledge (DHCP, DNS).
- Good analytical skills/problem solver;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Good fluent verbal and written communication in English;
- Attention to details;
- Very well organized.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Automated test tool experience;
-Experience with Selenium browser automation tool;
- Experience with Java.