▪ Build and deploy interactive dashboards and reports that are easy to understand, enable self-service, and provide secure and efficient access to data;
▪ Continuously improve and enhance the performance, capabilities, and functional coverage of analytics solutions;
▪ Extract and analyze data from disparate sources based on ad-hoc user requests;
▪ Work with business users and other internal customers to help prioritize capabilities in the roadmap;
▪ Collaborate with partners throughout the Enterprise to understand analytics objectives, prioritize requirements, and analyze data and business processes;
▪ Develop and implement necessary reports, dashboards, and other visualizations;
▪ Write SQL queries and stored procedures for report or dashboard development;
▪ Translate business needs to technical specifications;
▪ Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis;
▪ Maintain and support data analytics solutions including MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.
▪ Unit testing and troubleshooting;
▪ Develop and update technical documentation.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions, and makes it a
priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Our client helps millions of people find financial freedom, offers financial protection, and plans for the future. They do this by building trust with their customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a MicroStrategy Developer to join our Data Analytics team.
▪ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, CIS,
Engineering, or Math
▪ Good BI/ Analytics experience with responsibilities implementing business intelligence
solutions and data modeling
▪ Good experience with relational databases, columnar databases, time-series databases (e.g., Advanced SQL Queries, Views, Store Procedures, and Triggers), BI Platforms, Big data technology, Metadata, Lineage Quality Modeling, Sanitization, Analytics, and Reporting.
▪ Direct work experience with MicroStrategy
▪ Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
▪ Ability to work individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
▪ Ability to handle multiple tasks delivering under the Agile methodology
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Entrepreneurial mindset with strong financial awareness and personal integrity.