▪ Automate deployments of machine learning techniques to improve our understanding of customer behavior.
▪ Analyze, extract, and optimize relevant information from large amounts of data to help drive business decisions on product features and operational efficiency
▪ Establish scalable, efficient processes for data analyses, model development, validation and experimentation
▪ Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business teams and turn research into products.
▪A graduate degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related technical field.
▪ Solid grasp of mathematics and machine learning concepts (i.e., optimization functions, linear algebra, etc.)
▪ Knowledgeable of relevant literature around applications for machine learning and deep learning
▪ You should have hands on experience in building machine learning solutions from conceptualization to implementation
▪ Strong knowledge of supervised (classification, regression) and unsupervised techniques (clustering, dimensionality reduction)
▪ Experience with designed experiments
▪ Proficient at programming in Python and SQL
▪ Fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas)
▪ Experience with machine learning tools such as scikit-learn
▪ Strong problem solving and communication skills
▪ Curiosity. A repeated pattern asking and understanding the “why” behind the data