· Primary point of accountability to business sponsors and other parties;
· Planning, day-to-day execution, management, implementation and reporting of multiple large projects or medium to large programs where scope is subject to change, contains high complexity and high degree of risk, large number of resources, and complex organizational change issues that support complex enterprise or strategic corporate goals;
· Accountable to manage and monitor project tasks and controls during project planning and delivery activities to ensure on-time and quality goals are met within scope and budget;
· Work with a high degree of autonomy and apply industry leading project and program management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, communications and presentations in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations;
· Understand, apply, promote and contribute to MassMutual delivery methodologies, standards and tools;
· Educate individuals, act as a trainer.