In this position, the Manager HR will be responsible for the end to end employee life cycle events and activities, and work closely with business leaders in Romania and US to drive business and people outcomes. The incumbent be required to apply knowledge of various human resources functions, including talent staffing and management, compensation and benefits, payroll administration, employee engagement and relations, HR systems and technology, governance to provide strategic and operational HR support to business leaders.
The incumbent will have phenomenal exposure to design and deploy people practices for a start-up eco-system. He/she will design and institutionalize HR plans and will help align the business needs by driving an effective work culture in the GCC.
· Partner with GCC Head and other senior management stakeholders in the business to develop and implement HR strategies that align with local business needs.
· Influence the business strategy, operations and workforce planning.
· Support talent staffing and management, in line with business requirement
· Manage HRIS system and align it with Corporate philosophy
· Drive change management initiatives and lead Human Resource projects and initiatives
· Collaborate effectively with COE teams and Corporate teams to share business concerns, identify optimal solutions and drive programs
· Be the voice of business to suggest HR practices that support business objectives
· Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement innovative programs, processes and solutions
· Proactive liaison and consultation with business stakeholders to understand the changing needs of the business and to suggest solutions aligned to changing priorities
· Work with cross functional and centers of excellence to facilitate end to end HR needs for the business pertaining to Talent Management, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Staffing, Succession Planning, Organization Structure and Skills Assessments
· Assists with all audit requests (external & internal) pertaining to employee life cycle