Our client department supports the Asset Management group with real estate intelligence through data acquisition, data science, machine learning expertise and product development such as:
● Using various technique such as natural language processing, Image Recognition, Machine Learning and Deep learning we enrich the real estate’s assets for clients
● Using advanced analytics, ML and AI build a full digital identity of thousands of assets in a portfolio with a view of maximizing the return on those assets
● Product development: we are full software house equipped with designers, front-end, back-end, data and machine learning engineers dedicated to build bespoke GIS - ML - Real Estate analytical platforms
● Finance and loans: prediction and simulation
● Data: sales, asking and rent prices, property images and attributed, POIs, economical and demo-socio
● Technology: Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Golang, Python, BigQuery, Tensorflow, Spark, Flink, Firebase, Vue.js, Flutter, Material Design
Our client's Data Science team is seeking talented Developer who are interested in expanding their technical skills.
Position primary focus is to implement the UX/UI design into code for our innovative data and machine learning driven products around finance and real estate.
Positioned on the frontier of innovation process along, it is critical to be able to communicate with fellow engineers, to interpret data visually so some statistical - analytical concepts is nice to have. In addition, some geospatial experience or interest is a bonus.