Our client is one of the most important banking institutions in Bucharest.
For their IT development team (located in central Bucharest), they are searching for new colleagues.
They are looking for young and dynamic people, experienced or junior developers, passionate in new top technologies and willing to be part from the beginning of a new team that they are building right now.
• University degree and/or Masters with a major in IT or equivalent (Computer Science),
• Minimum 3 years in IT projects ( for junior position 1 year),
• Experienced in designing and developing BPM workflows, user interfaces, and dashboards, using IBM BPM Process Designer,
• Deep knowledge of BPMN language,
• Strong understanding of integration principles and technologies (Message Queues and Web Services, SOAP based & REST style),
• Solid experience of modelling and querying database structures (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL),
• Experience in using IBM Integration Designer would be an advantage,
• Ability to work in a team, acting proactively,
• Solution oriented person, with ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines,
• Flexible and analytical approach,
• Balanced, determined, passionate about IT,
• Analytical skills and good communication skills,
• Advance English language knowledge,
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.