Our client is constantly moving forward and they love what they do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our client team.
Our client will provide you the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
Our client knows benefits are important, that’s why they provide you with a full range of them. And because they like to share, at the beginning of your journey in the company they offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed.
• IT architecture design and capacity planning;
• Configure and tune a variety of services in order to increase system uptime, stability and performance;
• Test and integrate different hardware and software technologies into the IT infrastructure;
• Provide level 3 technical support to internal software development teams throughout all the stages of application development;
• Maintain and improve backup and access security policies.
• Develop and maintain internal procedures and wiki.
Ansible, Bash, Chef, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), Linux, OpenStack, Perl, Puppet, Python, Ruby
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Very good knowledge of Linux;
• Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like OpenStack, KVM, XEN, AWS;
• Good knowledge of web services and technologies (apache, nginx, fastcgi, php-fpm, varnish, haproxy);
• A solid understanding of high availability, load balancing and caching concepts;
• Good knowledge of regular expressions and scripting in bash, python, ruby or perl;
• Experience with revision control systems (git, svn);
• Experience with any configuration management system (puppet, chef, cfengine, salt, ansible, etc.);
• Able to work in a fast pace working environment;
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of SAN (FC, FCoE, iSCSI) and NAS technologies;
• Experience with different relational or non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis) or search engines (ElasticSearch, SOLR, Sphinx).
What we offer:
Venit: $ net