We are looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our R&D group¬ís QA team.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in ensuring all our products go through strict QA procedures, guaranteeing high quality products delivery.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
* Responsible for comprehensive system testing
* Writing test documents, such as STD, STP and ATP
* Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools
* Analyzing and understanding quality risks
* Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages
* Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad)
Key skills and requirements:
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a software tester, with large communication systems - Mandatory
* Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents - Mandatory
* Academic degree - Mandatory (advantage for Computer Science)
* Excellent English - Mandatory
* Willingness to travel abroad, for 2 weeks each time, about 5 times a year - Mandatory
* Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Multitasking capabilities
* Experience with customer facing and presentation skills - Major advantage
* Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage
* Experience with Quality Center or equivalent - Advantage
* Knowledge in SQL - Advantage