Solution Deployment Specialist (User Lifecycle Management system)
|Our client is an innovative software company with offices in North America and Europe. Its User Lifecycle Management (ULM) platform is the evolution of Digital Identity. Traditional Single Sign On (SSO) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions no longer cut it in the digital world. The entire lifecycle of each individual user needs to be managed across all services and all devices, powering companies to differentiate themselves and develop user relationships that last a lifetime. ULM powers digital identity as a strategic service as service providers transform to a seamless, digital world of entertainment, communications, and connected life services.
They have a start up like environment that is laid back with a casual dress code, snacks, ping pong/foosball table, great compensation packages and much more! Their cross-functional teams work in a fast paced agile environment with continuous integration. They solve challenging problems with a focus on their customers. They are quickly growing and looking to expand their team in all areas.
Therefore, they are currently seeking a Solution Deployment Specialist with real world experience deploying, maintaining, scaling and securing Linux-based server infrastructure.
Please see below for more details on the technical requirements for the role.
- Deploy and maintain large-scale Linux based software systems and infrastructure
- Scale and secure the existing infrastructure
- Define reference infrastructure for client deployments
- Maintain development environment and support development processes
- Contribute to automating deployments with open source technologies
- Contribute to automating monitoring and alarming with open source technologies
- Help define and documenting infrastructure and systems configuration, processes, and so forth
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years professional experience in a fast paced challenging environment
- Both self-professed and industry-proven master of Linux, from shell scripting to server provisioning
- Real-world experience with large-scale, redundant, carrier grade Java based enterprise software systems
- Understanding of designing and deploying Highly Available software solutions
- Experience with VPN and virtualization technology
- A firm understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN, infrastructure and network security
- Experience with Tomcat, Hazelcast, MariaDB, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Git, automated builds, continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Ability to interact with customers and vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience with shell scripting (BASH and CSH) or Python
- Experience deploying Java based applications (experience with Tomcat in terms of deploying it)
- Networking including load balancers and routing
- Experience with Ansible/Nexus/Puppet/Vagrant (intermediate skill level minimum)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting with specified goals
- A passion for learning & technology