Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Our client is a privately held global company with offices in Canada, the US and Romania. They offer management and implementation consulting services in the area of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Business Analytics. The company was founded by industry veterans with the focus of delivering platform agnostic and trusted advisory services that focus on solving our customers business issues as opposed to implementing specific technologies.
Our client has been ranked as one of Canadas top technology companies; included in the Top 10 Growth, Top 25 Up and Coming, and Top 250 Canadian ICT categories in the 2014, 2015 and 2017 edition of Branham 300. They ranked 67 on the 2017 Profit 500 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada, are included in the Top 10 CPM Solution Providers by the CFO Tech Outlook Magazine and 50 Most Valuable Brands of 2017 by Silicon Review Magazine.
- Career oriented, independent, willing to learn, strong technical and business aptitude
- Proven track record of being a top achiever
- Willing to travel internationally and work in high pace, flexible consulting environment
- Client focused, strong communicator, and strong leadership skills
- Develop complexe PL/SQL code on large-scale environnements
- Communicate with the team on providing solution ideas and best practices
- Discuss with client on regular basis to understand requirements and development changes
- Provide detailed documentation for delivered solutions
- Assist in solution testing and UAT for clients
Desired skills and experience
- Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to write complex SQL queries
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- 4+ years working with Oracle 11g/12c database features and database objects.
- 4+ years of experience reading and writing intermediate to advanced Oracle SQL and PL/SQL code, and perform SQL tuning
- Proficient with SQL development using ANSI-92 syntax, TOAD or SQL Developer
- Experience building custom transactional database applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Nice to have Essbase or Oracle BI experience.
- Consulting Experience is a plus
- Previous experience with SPM/CPM solutions is a plus.