QA Manager / Site Manager for Romania Site
|We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager and Site Manager to manage a local site and QA, developing and executing exploratory tests as well as automated tests to ensure product quality and functionality.
As Site Manager and QA Manager, he/she will administratively manage local R&D developing team ( Mobile, Linux, security, servers and more) and QA team, about 25 people in total.
He / she will take overall responsibility for product release quality by: estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. He/she will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Reporting will be directly to upper management abroad.
- ensure that all local teams are working together excellent, both locally and with the teams abroad, to develop state-of-the-art, rock-solid security products;
- work together with other global teams of the company ;
- take initiative to improve performance of the local teams;
- ensure implementation of the companys standards and act as driving force behind continuous improvement and excellence at all levels;
- closely monitor performance and take appropriate actions to adjust in case this is necessary;
- review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
- identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Raise issues/flags ahead of time to avoid delays
- Able to manage pressure and respect tight deadlines
- Good communicator and ability to communicate to non R&D staff
- Ability to empower/inspire the team under him/her to perform and reach new levels
- Highest level of honesty, integrity and humility
- Strong ability to summarize complex issues
- at least 8 years of experience in management position / people management as QA
- Extensive functional understanding of end to end testing from system testing through user acceptance testing including hands-on experience with industry leading test management and test automation toolsets
- strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- excellent management skills
- perfect English written and spoken
- strong technological background (QA or R&D background)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- willingness to travel abroad