Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst/Manual Tester (Cloud solutions - Ramp-up)
|Our client is the leader in the rapidly growing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) cloud software market. Their platform manages contracts, documents and all types of content, accelerating productivity for fast moving organizations using Salesforce.com. The company serves over 600 clients globally and is led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs that have built other successful companies. They have raised more than $45M in growth capital from leading VCs in Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
The Sr. QA analyst will be primarily focused on product quality assurance and application readiness.
This will involve understanding all changes going into a release, providing work estimates, gathering, review and decomposition of requirements, test authoring, test writing, test execution, defect tracking and general oversight of product and release testing. The Sr. SQA Analyst will also track and report status on release test preparation and testing. Sr. Quality Assurance analyst will report directly to the Director of Quality Assurance. and will be working with the other QA Analysts, Test Automation Engineers, DBAs, Performance testers, Product Managers, Engineers and Customer representatives.
- Advocate Quality methodology throughout the technology organization
- Proactively participate in the quality assurance process development and implementation
- Constantly improve the Quality of the application
- Decompose requirements and user stories, combined with information gathering from Product managers, Engineers, and business team members to build comprehensive test suites for all new enhancements.
- Provide work estimates and risk assessment for projects and individual enhancements.
- Authoring, development and execution of manual test cases
- Defect reporting and tracking to insure timely escalation and resolution of issues.
- Mentor less experienced members of the quality assurance team.
- Strong experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies, testing practices and system development life cycles (SDLC).
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
- Experience utilizing Test Management and Defect tracking Software
- SQL Intermediate level skills.
- Strong Database testing experience.
- Cloud technology testing experience.
- Basic understanding of software test automation concepts.