Test Automation Engineer (New ramp-up in Bucharest)
|Our client is the leader in the rapidly growing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) cloud software market. Their platform manages contracts, documents and all types of content, accelerating productivity for fast moving organizations using Salesforce.com. The company serves over 600 clients globally and is led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs that have built other successful companies. They have raised more than $45M in growth capital from leading VC's in Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
Currently they are looking for a highly-experienced C# Software Engineer in Test. Working on a dedicated test automation team and with Agile teams. The Test Automation Engineers' job will entail automating manual test scripts within a highly robust, maintainable and efficient testing framework. Building out and maintain the framework. An ideal candidate will be able to analyze the application and the testing assets to develop robust and effective automated tests used for regression and deployment validation. Strong Selenium and modern tool knowledge experience is a must. You will also be tasked to research and advice on new and alternative tools, technologies and test automation approaches to guide us moving forward as we rapidly evolve and grow as a technology company.
- Strong knowledge and experience with C# or Java
- Strong Software test automation experience using Selenium
- Experience developing automated tests that integrate into existing testing frameworks or with new scalable and reusable testing frameworks
- Experience using CI tools
- Experience with object oriented programming languages and techniques
- Experience with version control software
- 3+ more years of software development experience with two or more of those years focused solely on developing test automation solutions
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills with strong technical aptitude.
NICE TO HAVE
- Start-up experience
- SAAS/Cloud experience
- Mobile Automation Experience
- Experience with traditional automation tools: HP QTP and UFT