Linux System & GUI Engineer (C++)
|Our client is a company founded in 1989 with headquarters in Canada. They develop a wide range of security solutions designed to suit all requirements for industrial, banking, and the private sectors.
They are looking for a Linux System & GUI Engineer to become part of the Development team that designs, develops and implements SW applications in real time environments for both current and future security.
- Responsible for developing Paradox Linux based applications and Paradox Smart TV based applications
- Working with video encoders
- Participating in defining new Paradox software products
- Participating in Proof of concepts development phase
- Work according to Paradox procedures (coding, source control, documentation etc.
- Work according to plans and time tables as defined for the projects
- Admit frequent status reports regarding the work plan to management (team leader, manager, project manager, etc.)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in SW development
- Experience in C/C++
- At least 1-year experience in QT development
- JS/WEB app development knowledge
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs
- Task orientation, initiative