Junior Java Software Engineer (relocation to Belgium)
|Our client is a specialized international company in attracting and integrating highly educated IT talent for large & medium-sized companies and major Tech start-ups in Belgium. They bridge the gap between the academic and business world by creating the Â‘ideal incubator' for young IT professionals.
As a software engineer you will work together with experienced colleagues on performant applications for the automation and improvement of complex business processes for one of our top clients. In addition to programming, you will also be closely involved in the functional and technical analysis but also in testing and documenting the applications.
You will work on exciting projects in Belgium (Brussels and/or Antwerp) for one of our renowned clients. You will also take part in a state-of the-art young IT professional programme and offered the opportunity to obtain certifications in your domain.
You will be intensively coached and trained by experienced coaches and expert trainers with the goal to become an excellent IT professional and future-fit digital leader.
Our clientÂ’s working environment is young, positive, stimulating and international, with dedicated and dynamic colleagues from all over Europe and English as common language.
What our client needs from you:
- You hold a Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- You have finished your studies with distinction or higher.
- You recently graduated or you have less than 3 years of work experience.
- You are a great team player.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills to connect with the clientsÂ’ needs.
- You have good knowledge of Java SE, EE & ME (AndroĂŻd), databases, design patterns, etc.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You work accurately, always deliver high quality work and you respect deadlines.
- You are fluent in English (oral & written)
- You are willing to be relocated in Belgium (Brussels or Antwerp).
If youÂ’re interested, you can drop a line at email@example.com to find out more details.