Head of IT Governance
|Our client is the third largest Austrian bank. They are looking for a new colleague to coordinate their IT Architecture and Performance & Process Management departments.
Reporting to the IT Executive Director, the Head of IT Governance leads efforts to both set the direction and standards in IT work, as well as ensure compliance.
Oversee the functioning of the end to end IT Governance Model, and ensure the proper running and participation of all stakeholders (IT & business). He/she plays a significant role in developing the long term IT Strategy.
● Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent
● 5+ years of management experience in a Governance or Senior IT management position
● TOGAF and/or COBIT certification
● Proven leadership and management skills
● Strong strategic planning capabilities
● Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, concepts and best practices
● Breadth of Experience across IT Landscape; application, information, infrastructure
● Experience in leading teams of resources of senior expertise
● Hands on experience in relevant technologies and IT software platforms across Banking & Finance industry.
● Effective communication skills, both verbally and in written form at all levels of authority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Provide leadership and direction across architecture, change management & IT operations governance activities
● Provide relevant information in order to support the IT Management decision-making process regarding IT governance.
● Provide direction, support and feedback within IT Governance department, composed of IT Architecture & IT Performance & Process Management teams (approx. 12 FTEs).
● Ensure the development of governance elements such as:
- General IT and Enterprise Architecture tools, reference frameworks, templates, standards and policies
- Processes performance measurement processes
- Service Level
● Oversee the IT Governance framework and model in the company
● Put in place and manage a holistic Quality Assurance Framework that will ensure compliance of IT practices, solutions and services to set standards and policies
● Make broader decisions that may impact key technological or strategic IT areas in the company
● Oversee the employee management & talent management process employees within the IT Governance department (e.g. staffing, coaching, development, evaluation) Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for all IT Governance domains