Industrial Software Developer
|Our client provides IT consultancy exclusively for a multinational company Â– which is world leader in the automation production, being a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, they have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Currently they are expanding, so they are looking for an Industrial Software Developer to join their team in Bucharest.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Execute full software development life cycle for balancing related application.
- Identify and propose new requirements for improving machines software and tools
- Write well-designed, testable code; Review and debug code; Support deployment of the software.
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers to fix and improve our products
- Comply with project plans and industry standard
- Support IIOT / I4.0 initiative in TS
- Rapidly assimilate new technologies; evaluate technical alternatives based on experience while working with peers to develop the most effective solution.
- Work with external suppliers as part of software project teams.
Key Success Factors:
- Working experience with agile environment
- Solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Performs well within a global team environment
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Willingness to learn new technology or techniques and apply them
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Manufacturing field
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Private health insurance
- Meal Tickets
- 26 days of paid vacation leave