IT Project Manager (Retail industry)
|Our client is a member of an international retail group, at the moment expanding their IT Division, together with developing from scratch an IT Shared Services department that will provide second level support to their clients (countries part of the retail group).
As a Project Manager your mission will be valued as:
- Working closely with business representatives, this role is a very exciting and diversified opportunity for an experienced professional. You are expected to be skilled in the project management area and willing to go into a deep level of detail while still being confident and comfortable with the big picture view.
- As a Project Manager, you take end-to-end responsibility for Project deliveries in time, cost, scope and quality. You co-operate very close with Business internal clients, Subject Matter Experts, development, implementation teams and subcontractors.
- Manage the project scope definition, effort estimation, project management deliverable definition, resources allocation, health check review, project meeting schedule and run etc., through clearly defined processes, providing stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed project deliveries
- Project Manager establishes good working relationships with colleagues in the organization to ensure support in achieving tasks.
- Deeply understand the content of the project and impacts/dependencies to other systems/applications;
- Meet with subcontractors and vendors to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with vendors as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Competent in Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall or Agile
- Experience in handling management information & metrics (design, collection & reporting)
- Capable of producing detailed monthly statistical reports
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills
- Retail experience is a big plus.