Senior Frontend Developer
|Our client is the first business travel service that both travelers and their companies love. They are building a chat-based business travel service, enabling busy travelers to book and manage their travel within seconds by sending a simple text message.
Combining latest A.I. technologies with human intelligence allows them to provide their customers with the best and most responsive service.Companies love our clined for the incredibly easy on-boarding process, quick integration in accounting systems and easy implementation of guidelines and approval processes.
- Closely familiar with the Angular (1 and 2+), with at least one year experience in Angular 2+, including a good understanding of best practices and front end architecture
- Comfortable with pushing for good test coverage and product agility at the same time
- Interested in helping us transition with the last step of Angular 1.x to 2
- Familiar with Scrum, motivated to pick out the most valuable user stories and the leanest solutions
- Familiar with integration and unit testing
- Iteratively work on clear priorities, influence the product roadmap by your technical know-how
- Help transition an application from Angular 1.x to 2, and continuously push for product stability
- Share best practices of front-end engineering in a growing team
Working at our client:
- Our client is a fast-growing start-up based in Hamburg and Bucharest and is funded by top VCs from Silicon Valley and Europe.
- With their young and ambitious team we have a strong focus on building a great product and delivering the best service for our customers.
- Join them as one of the first 30 employees
- Grow with them
- Help them to become the leading digital travel service loved by hundreds of companies and travelers in Europe.