Senior QA Engineer
|Our client is the first business travel service that both travelers and their companies love.They are building a chat-based business travel service, enabling busy travelers to book and manage their travel within seconds by sending a simple text message.
Combining latest A.I. technologies with human intelligence allows them to provide their customers with the best and most responsive service.Companies love our clined for the incredibly easy on-boarding process, quick integration in accounting systems and easy implementation of guidelines and approval processes.
- at least 3 years relevant working experience;
- comfortable with Scrum;
- interested and preferably experienced with continuous integration;
- experienced with testing frameworks (preferably Selenium)
- experienced with User Acceptance Testing;
- basic Experience with Docker is a plus;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to describe and document clearly;
- strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes.
- help define QA and set best practices in a CI/CD system to build towards a stable product;
- work as a mentor, not merely as a tester, to increase test coverage for the entire organisation
- you will be responsible together with the rest of the team for replicating and managing bugs across our services
Working at our client:
- Our client is a fast-growing start-up based in Hamburg and Bucharest and is funded by top VCs from Silicon Valley and Europe;
- with their young and ambitious team we have a strong focus on building a great product and delivering the best service for our customers;
- join them as one of the first 30 employees;
- grow with them;
- help them to become the leading digital travel service loved by hundreds of companies and travelers in Europe.