Senior Frontend Engineer (AngularJS, remote work)
|Our client has built the leading cloud-based online scheduling, point of sale, and automated marketing suite to power the operations of local service businesses from salons and spas to pet groomers. It's used at over 14,000 locations across the US with sizes ranging from single-location sole proprietors to large chains and franchises.
The product is a mission-critical software that customers use for over 10 hours per day. It is an all-in-one business solution built around a world-class scheduling platform that can grow revenue by as much as 30% through automated marketing and online distribution.
What makes this product unique is that its a platform that allows many third-party partners to integrate the online booking functionality into their own products.
The longer term vision is to become the largest platform in the world for online scheduling and local commerce. The group holds an estimated 20% market share in the credit insurance industry and is present directly or via strategic partnerships in 100 countries, with the ability to offer multinationals a structure suited to their needs that combines global reach and proximity, with a deep knowledge of local economic conditions in multiple sectors.
You will work closely with a talented team of designers and engineers who design, implement and ship mission-critical features.
You have prior experience developing high quality web experiences and are excited about doing that at a fast growing company.
You know how to have productive technical discussions and how to make things as simple as possible, but no simpler.
You want to work at a company that has a meaningful impact on the lives of small and medium business owners and their customers.
You will be ready to continuously iterate on features based on analytics and user feedback.
You will not only craft high quality front-end web experiences for desktop, tablets and mobile, but also help in other aspects of building a new company: designing features, making good product decisions, and building a culture of excellence.
Were seeking engineers who are ready to attack deep technical challenges as well as have an impactful role in product and company development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience. Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Self motivator with strong communication skills
- Experience with test suites, and writing tests
- Experience with web performance analysis and optimization
- Stickler for perfection who cares about the details that make software products a joy to use
- React, Redux, as well as Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SaaS development and AWS
- Experience with responsive and mobile web development
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary. Equity. Opportunity to make a tremendous impact.
- Full Benefits Package
- The chance to actually make a difference in a growing startup that is solving a big problem