|Our client creates digital experiences that change the world. How? They help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. They give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. They're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day and they're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We need your technical knowledge to solve incredible hard problems and build the next generation architecture of the system. You will be part of a powerful team of SaaS developers eager to tackle the most complex deliverables.
If you are passionate about high scalability, elastic infrastructure, zero downtime, 1 million rpm, multi-region and squeezing milliseconds from the response times you are the right candidate for us.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible of achieving 99.99% uptime and to design a system that will scale with our business demands. Your immediate customers are millions of users worldwide. It's your job to provide a highly scalable, reliable system that can serve millions of RPMS every day.
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) for our customers through operational excellence.
- Develop, support and maintain global application production environments.
- Install, configure, and upgrade custom and packaged applications.
- Design and maintain production monitoring systems.
- Troubleshoot performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools.
- Evaluate and manage application and environment security.
- Follow change management processes during implementations.
- Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation.
- Analyze architectural and feature specs and translate them into infrastructure needs.
- Be an escalation point for production issues during shift or as required.
- Perform research on various technologies useful for the project.
- Provide status and feedback to management.
Knowledge & Skills:
- University degree (BS/MS) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in Linux administration in an Internet focused production environment.
- Hands-on experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments (including but not limited to system and network administration, 24/7 intervention on Internet and SaaS products, remote troubleshooting on J2EE).
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols.
- Experience with cloud-computing stacks.
- Effective communication with the local and remote team members.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
By joining our client's team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
They're passionate about cultivating great leaders throughout the organization and they understand that product innovation comes from people innovation.
If you're looking to build your career, out client's team is the place for you.