Full Stack PHP Developer
|Our client, based in the US, is the world's leading seller of 3D Models and is expanding the company's development team in Bucharest. The company is continuing to grow in an industry that is gaining unprecedented attention with the widespread popularity of 3D entertainment. With over two million members, our client acts as an online broker for thousands of artists who publish their digital work for sale. The customers include Pixar, Electronic Arts, Apple, Microsoft and thousands of others you wouldn't realize need 3D all the time.
We are looking for a Senior level Full Stack Developer that is experienced in PHP, NodeJS and SQL
You will be working on industry leading 3D content websites with millions of customers, handling both backend and frontend challenges. The ideal candidate will be working with the Bucharest team and also directly communicate with the US based client.
- Be instrumental in the rebuild and total makeover of an existing website.
- Pipe into an existing workflow and complex source code to build from ground up several important features on a high profile 3d content marketplace.
- Come up with solutions and work on a API, at both ends, to connect with an existing user and content management system.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in PHP.
- Advanced Front-End experience and proficiency with NodeJS/React/HTML/SCSS
- Database: SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Source Control: Git (Github)
- Progress Management: Asana, JIRA
- Self-motivated and proactive. Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, and take creative feedback constructively.
- Some Ruby experience/knowledge
- ES6, Babel and Bootstrap
- DB: MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Cloud Architecture experience: AWS EC2, S3. SysAdmin.
- Automated testing