System and Network Administrator
|Our client is a member of an international retail group, at the moment expanding their IT Division, together with developing from scratch an IT Shared Services department that will provide second level support to their clients (countries part of the retail group).
- Performance monitoring and security (LAN and WAN);
- System administration of firewall (Juniper);
- Setting and reviewing access rules;
- Monitoring performance and firewall services;
- Analyze and propose rules for access according to business needs;
- Managing relationships with external partners (network providers, network management, implementation services at OS);
- Verifying SLAs and quality of services provided by partners ;
- Propose new solutions;
- Ensuring the proper functionality of the internet and electronic messaging services;
- Performance evaluation and propose solutions;
- Defining and implementing access rules;
- Provides server administration (Linux).
- Advanced knowledge of network (LAN, WAN, VPN, IPSec, HTTP / S, SSL / TLS, DNS, LDAP, Load Balancing);
- Middle level experience with Linux;
- Firewall management knowledge (Juniper preferred);
- Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash, Perl);
- English: advanced.