SAP HCM Specialist for Payroll and Time Management (Cluj based)
|Our client is a Worldwide-Group, a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, which employs over 76.000 people in over 92 locations in 32 countries. Their products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams and their customers include well-known automotive companies.
In Romania they already have more than 15.000 employees, being one of the top employers in the Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita (2002) and Pitesti (2005) they are in a continual growth as an output of their high level of customer orientation through innovative technology.
At the moment, their main global priority is to setup an efficient organization, harmonized processes and a state-of-the art IT system, by rolling out globally harmonized and standardized HR core processes and by implementing Shared Service Centers (SSC), giving the company a new HR organization and a clear governance model, providing a global leading state-of-the-art IT-system for all HR master data.
The establishment of Process Factory in Cluj is the main reason why they currently need a Specialized Consultant to join their team, focused on SAP PY/PT modules.
- Second level Support of SAP PT and PY for three Leoni plants in Romania in daily business
- Maintain changes in SAP PT/ PY Schemes and rules in order to fulfill legal and customer requirements
- Support productive payroll run for our plants.
- Ensure data transfer from SAP PY to SAP FIN, tax and authorities/government.
- Conduct End User and Key User training in terms of SAP PT/PY
- Ensure operations SAP PT/PY in alignment with central change and release policy.
- Create solutions concepts and customizing within SAP HR based on customer requirements
- Write/Create specifications for SAP Development in terms of needed adaptions in reports for SAP PT/PY for Romania payroll
- Knowledge of the standards and quality conditions and stick to them ( ISO TS16949);
- Comply and respect with all the quality standards and directives and/or other standards
- Implementation of all rules,procedures and IT standards (keep the IT rules; keep and protect confidential data; protect the integrity of company data)
- Customizing of personnel structure in SAP like:
- personal actions and action reasons
- set up employee groups, subgroups,personnel areas subareas,
- adust infotype dynpros if needed (additional field, define if field is mandatory or not etc.)
- Customizing of Payroll specific tasks:
- Wage types, absences, contingents,
- realize programming within schemes and rules for the payroll calculation (special coding within payroll and time management)
- adjust or customize country specific requirements like tax, social insurance etc.
- customize or adjust interface to finance (postings)
- write development specification for reports (costumer specific requirements)
- Be aware of all payroll activities and follow up processes (bank transfer, report caused of legal requirements
- Customizing of time management specific tasks:
- work schedule rules, shift-plans, holiday calendar, absences and presences,
- be aware of the whole time management process, clock in clock out, time calculation, integration in payroll,
- realize programming within schemes and rules
- Technical support:
- analyze of support packages (what is the content, what must be changed technically, what impact is that for the business (HR)
- implement or analyze of SAP-Notes
- technical support after implementation of support packages (SPAU)
Master in business administration, computer science or comparable work experience
Deep knowledge of SAP PT/PY with minimum of 5 years from customizing and process perspective
Knowledge of HR processes PA/OM and PT/PY and how to set up in SAP
Advanced knowledge about Microsoft operating systems, Office applications,
Nice to have:
IT hardware and software experience
Experinece in the area of automation equipment,
Excellent communication and team skills
Empathy and diplomacy; creativity and initiative.
Very good command of English language - spoken and written (German is a plus)