Senior 3D Automation Developer
|Our client, based in the US, is the world's leading seller of 3D Models and is expanding the company's development team in Bucharest. The company is continuing to grow in an industry that is gaining unprecedented attention with the widespread popularity of 3D entertainment. With over two million members, our client acts as an online broker for thousands of artists who publish their digital work for sale. The customers include Pixar, Electronic Arts, Apple, Microsoft and thousands of others you wouldn't realize need 3D all the time.
You will be working on industry leading 3D content websites with millions of customers, handling both backend and frontend challenges. The ideal candidate will be working with the Bucharest team and also directly communicate with the US based client.
- Develop solutions to automate the conversion of 3D models between 3D authoring applications and popular game engines (Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard and Stingray).
- Integrate new automation tasks into our existing automation pipeline written in Python and Go.
- Proven experience working with an automated content pipeline for 3D graphics
- Advanced knowledge of automating Cinema 4D and Blender with Python
- Knowledge of automating Max and Maya with Python
- Knowledge of at least one of the follow game engines Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard and Stingray
- Knowledge of Physically Based Rendering (PBR) theory and techniques
- Source Control: Git (Github)
- Progress Management: Asana, JIRA
- Self-motivated and proactive. Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, and take creative feedback constructively.
- Programming languages in addition to Python are considered a bonus: Go, C++, C#, Java, or Ruby
- Experience with interfacing with Photoshop is also a plus