Senior Software Developer C++
|Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of the sports car manufacturer from Germany. They offer premium engineering services and innovative solutions for the automotive industry and beyond. Always developing solutions for the mobility of tomorrow.
The Romanian location of our client in Cluj-Napoca is specialized in software development and the digital transformation of automotive development - always with regard to complete vehicle development. Specialists and development engineers at the Romanian location work closely together with their colleagues in Germany or in other countries in order to combine and integrate the specific knowledge in digitization with the complete vehicle expertise out of the overall background of a sports car manufacturer.
Currently they are looking for highly motivated software engineers or mechanical engineers with enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial mindset who will be part of the development of the complete vehicle. Become a part of their world and shape the future of mobility in an innovative environment.
- Development of software for automotive system applications
- Software development for functional modules, middleware and drivers
- Integration of 3rd-Party-products
- Development of unit tests
- Design of software modules and subsystems
- Collaboration in international project teams, involving also travelling
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or an equivalent education
- 3-5 years of work experience in software development and software engineering
- Experience in automotive development, multi-platform development or consumer device development
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming as well as good understanding of object-oriented software development
- Working knowledge of automotive SPICE development
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- English is mandatory and German language is considered a plus
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- Motivating salary package;
- Opportunity to extend your competencies to keep up with industry dynamics and access top technologies and training for using them in various projects;
- Benefit from medical insurance within a private clinic;