Full-Stack Developer(gaming development)
|Our client builds social games with a classic flavor. They're like George Lucas bringing Star Wars (the old series) to the 21st century: better gameplay, social features.
Their first innovation was to bring the social into the unsocial Solitaire. They're developing Solitaire games with a casual flavor, where you can compete against other players in real time. The games are available on both Facebook and the mobile market, mainly iOS and Android.
They had designed a workplace meant to foster magic and greatness and built the their team with courageous and talented young people.
- Creative, sharp and practical at the same time, are your SPECIAL POWERS.
- Since you want to create fun games and to make our players' experience a perfect one, you will work closely with other awesome Product Managers, Developers and Graphic Designers.
- You must have a open mind towards new technologies when the situation requires it, to get your hands dirty in each one and most importantly to understand how a web application gets done from a concept to design to the finished product.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting issues and defects in environments as well as performance or design inefficiencies must be part of your mindset.
1. Back-end tech:
- Web servers: Nginx;
- Programming language: PHP, NodeJS;
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQL / JSON in general;
2. Front-end tech:
- HTML / HTML5;
- CSS / CSS3: LESS, SASS;
- AJAX, JSON, XML, WebSocket;
3. Web development tools:
- Version control: Git;
- Virtualization: Docker, VirtualBox;
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins;
4. System administration:
- Linux and basic shell scripting;
- Cloud computing: Amazon, Digital Ocean;
- Caching: Memcached, APC / OpCache;
- Monitoring: Nagios, New Relic;
- Work in a talented, young, happy team;
- Play & movie area (Xbox, PS4, board games, remote controlled cars and helicopters and more);
- Be part of pizza Thursday every week;
- Benefit from medical insurance within a private clinic;
- Have good salary;