IT Infrastructure Manager
|Our client is a French international retail group and multinational corporation headquartered in Croix, France.
It is one of the world's principal distribution groups with a presence in 16 countries and they are looking now for a IT Infrastructure Manager to join their team in Bucharest.
Working closely with IT Project Managers and Business owners, this job is about understanding the business needs and provide technical network, security, and systems solutions and architecture.
The colleague will manage a team of 6 internal technical specialists, and various suppliers of hardware and specialized services.
Experience and expertise:
- Technical teamâs management experience
- Suppliers contract negotiations proof record
- Good understanding of the hardware market, and benchmarks
- Servers, storage, DR, virtualization, Load balancing, workstations, LAN/WAN, WIFI, firewalls, security standards and tools
- Retail specialized hardware is a plus
Soft skills requirements
- Transparent and structured approach
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership and sovereignty in a multinational environment
- English is a must, French is a plus
- Retail experience is a big plus