.NET Developer (in-house development - Big Data and text mining&analytics)
|Our client is a globally operating French credit insurer which for nearly 70 years offers adapted risk prevention, monitoring and protection services to companies of all sizes and nationalities and in all sectors. Clients thus benefit from the expertise and organization of an international Group that can offer them local service fine-tuned to their needs.
The group holds an estimated 20% market share in the credit insurance industry and is present directly or via strategic partnerships in 100 countries, with the ability to offer multinationals a structure suited to their needs that combines global reach and proximity, with a deep knowledge of local economic conditions in multiple sectors.
Due to their specific Business, it's not possible to find off-the-shelf software for all "core" activities so most of critical core business applications are developed internally.
Their current ambition is to be the most agile global trade credit partner in the industry, while evolving to a more capital efficient business model. The setting of a new IT Application Development Excellence Center based in Bucharest will allow a concentration of efforts and expertise for IT, the main pillar of the plan implementing the strategy.
For this new center, they are looking for .Net Software Developers who will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Software Development include:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Developer for senior roles;
- 1/2 years of experience for juniors
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 4.5+ development
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including and Scrum Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment Strong communication skills. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Experience configuring and developing customizations for Microsoft SharePoint
For any information or applications, you can send a reply to firstname.lastname@example.org