IT Operations Administrator
|Our client is a member of an international retail group, and at the moment they are developing an IT shared services department that will provide second level support to their clients (countries part of the retail group).
- Knows very well the systems of the company and how they are interconnected;
- Informs the teams about technical developments within the systems;
- Performs analyzes and provides solutions for performance improvement;
- Provide continuous monitoring of all IT resources and recurring operations;
- Maintains the level of security and infrastructure protection in defined standards and ensure continuity of company activities;
- Develops and conducts systems testing procedures to ensure compliance with design specifications;
- Prepares documents for products, services, components and applications;
- Identify the source of problems and solve them;
- Take proactive steps to identify and solve possible problems.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows;
- Logical thinking, analytical;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Focus on results;
- Eager to learn new things;
- English language.