C/C++ Software Development Engineer (for Railway System)
|Our client is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets. The principal porpose of them is to help teuir customers to create a safer world by giving them the tools they need to perform critical tasks.
At this moment they are looking for a C/C++ Software Development Engineer who will design and implement safety software solutions for interlocking systems used in the railway field.
- Define the architectural solutions on subsystem level
- Design, Implementation/Coding and Unit/Module testing
- Maintain existing product features, resolve issues and fix bugs
- Regular progress reporting
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a really professional environment while also collaborating closely with experts in Germany.
- Technical study of Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics or similar.
Requested technical competences:
- Strong knowledge of C language
- Experience using C++ language
- Experience from developing real-world projects for Unix/Solaris/Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of GNU Toolchain
- Understanding of XML, schemas (XSD) and transforms (XSLT)
- Experience of full project lifecycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Code Checkers (e.g. QAC)
- Knowledge of OOD (Design Patterns) and UML
- Knowledge of Rational UML tools
- Knowledge of Clearcase/ Subversion, ClearQuest or DOORS
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies
- Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time
- Fluency in English
- German is a plus
Excellent career opportunity with a professional development path in a multinational environment, challenging projects with high safety requirements training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, housing loan etc