DevOps Engineer / AWS Expert
|Our client was established in 2008, their strong foundation stemmed from a focus on open-source productization and switched gears to large scale system design, implementation, deployment and management. The experience gained from these previous areas of expertise has enabled them to successfully aid companies of all sorts and sizes with their migrations to and efficiency within the cloud.
Their services include delivering robust end-to-end cloud solutions along with automation of operational tasks, such as configuring, provisioning, controlling, tracking and monitoring cloud resources.
Their mixt teams (Romanian and Israeli) are comprised of brilliant DevOps Engineers and talented Cloud Solutions Architects , certified in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
* Implement customized cloud solutions to meet specific organizational needs and constraints : start from the blueprint and turn it into reality , going all the way from the drawing board to the customerâs browsers and mobile devices.
* Deploy, administer and manage customers' cloud environments.
*Keep close loop with the customer to ensure deliveries are according with his needs and expectations.
*Debug, troubleshoot & fix customer issues.
*Fast reaction to ongoing customersâ requests.
Personal Abilities: Initiative driven, self-management skills, trustworthy, reliable, cutting edge technologies oriented, focused and a team player.
Skills & Experience:
* Very good at Linux & Windows server administration.
* Knowledge in cloud platforms and/or experience with virtualization solutionsâ Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMWareâA MUST
* Understanding of system monitoring and logging(Nagios/OpsView, Cacti, Graylog2, Kibana, Logstash, etc).
* Experience with writing scripts (Bash , Python) is A MUST
*Maintaining automation tools (Puppet, Chef) and CI/CD tools (Jenkins. Bamboo. Rundeck) is a strong advantage.
* Creative troubleshooting skills, out of the box thinking.
* Technical degree: Computer Science or Math background highly preferred.
* Central office (Romana Square)
* Medical insurance
* Startup and Birthday bonus
*1 Meal per week paid by the company
*Awesome team of professionals