IT&C Recruitment Consultant (for our team & for on site missions as well)
|We are looking to expand our team with the most passionate, reliable and open-minded IT Recruiter out there. If you might be the one, considering the responsibilities and requirements below, we would be very excited to meet you.
You will be involved in:
- Search and qualify candidates in a very responsible and candidate driven manner;
- Perform face to face and phone/Skype interviews;
- Accurately document all interactions with candidates, maintaining resumes and notes in the internal database;
- Manage recruiting process to include posting role on appropriate sites, review resumes, format resumes, and reference and background checks, setup interview schedules, manage offers and clients - candidate relationship;
- Drive job requirements creation and content. Review and post internally & externally;
- Provide on-going delivery status updates to managers and clients;
- Constant openness to initiate improvement of search strategies, working processes;
- Create potential business opportunities by identifying leads;
- Be open to project based missions, for major clients in the market, as on site recruiter (3-6 months).
- Minimum 1 year of IT recruitment (local or/and international);
- Ability to spot the right candidate out of the crowd;
- Proved performance in working with niche profiles and tight deadlines;
- Wide professional network and very keen in working with social media tools;
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills;
- High personal drive to succeed;
- Team player - we are together in this;
- Ability to grow sound and long term relationships with candidates, clients and internal partners;
- Self-starter who takes initiative and needs little supervision;
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments;
- Puts the right questions, to the right people;
- Proficient (able to use with limited assistance) with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- English advanced - mandatory.
- German or French will be considered an advantage
It's a great opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career in IT Recruitment to get a glimpse at the inside of different tech organizations, major players in the market.
If you are interested in joining us, be sure to find here a true team, highly performant consultants and the best projects in the market.
Please send your full applications in English (CV & cover letter that includes your main motivation for the recruitment business) to firstname.lastname@example.org