|Our client is a B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed B2C gaming operators. Their services encompass a broad offering from front end user interface through to odds compiling, customer intelligence and risk management, built on an in-house developed software platform.
With offices in Stockholm, London, Manila and Malta (HQ), currently, the development team consists of more than 90 people globally constantly trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. They are dedicated to value driven development, and think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and they use Scrum to support our efforts along the road.
The coverage includes more than 165,000 live betting events and 300,000 pre-match events per year covering 65 different sports from all over the world.
You will have an opportunity to work in a fast growing global business with the latest technology and brilliant colleagues. You will find a fun and flexible working culture and a commitment to developing their employees.
Join them from the start of their journey in Romania, to establish the software development team in their Bucharest office.
This team will be working on and off from their Stockholm office for their first 6 months in order to get a lean induction into the values and company culture. The aim is to build a minimal viable product on site in Stockholm and then relocate to their Bucharest office permanently and evolve the product from there together with the local product experts.
- In-sprint exploratory testing using Session Based Test Management (SBTM)
- Help our Product Owners write good acceptance criteria
- Design automated tests in collaboration with the developers
- Determine how to test the right things in the right way in collaboration with the developers
- Identify risks in the products we build
- Bring testability, test-automation, risk and value to the table everywhere they go in the organization
We would like you to:
- Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-function, self-organizing, self-managing team
- Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
- 6 months of on-site induction next to Stockholm Development Team. Generous travel allowance, accommodation and weekly flights to Bucharest during your stay in Stockholm
- Work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Expand your skill set by solving technically challenging problems
- Work with a highly transactional system with high availability requirements
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Management culture which understands and encourages the best practices of Agile methodologies
- Ability to directly influence your teamsâ work environment and processes