PHP Team Leader
|One of our clients delivers advanced IT and Marketing Services for Customers around the world.
They develop one of the biggest mobile affiliate and traffic management platforms in Europe, being specialized in a wide range of mobile internet services and is working with the newest technologies, constantly bettering their products and adapting them to their Customers' needs.
Innovation is the key as they are developing and deploying environments following the latest international standards of programming. All software is used in high traffic conditions and is optimized accordingly and we are proud to be leaders in the very competitive mobile world.
As they are currently expanding their team in Bucharest, they need motivated and creative team members, therefore it is a fantastic opportunity to join this established international brand that is growing steadily, in the position of PHP Team Leader.
Project / Feature Examples:
- Development and improvement of content delivery for multiple platforms and devices.
- Tools and backend components for multisite (multi-branded) environment
- Portals for different premium content like video, games or dating
- Integration of different billing aggregators
- Create flexible page and payment flows / landing pages
- Project improvements regarding to SEO
- Internationalization and country specific rollouts of portal solutions
- Scalability and high availability on cloud based infrastructure with high traffic volumes
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills focused on time sensitive and rapid development life cycles
- Good ability to work under pressure and delegate tasks and responsibilities efficiently
- Excellent decision making abilities, especially in prioritizing workloads
- Development of websites and modules/plugins for CMS based systems like Wordpress (CSS3, HTML5, plugins and features)
- Knowledge in working with one or more of the most common PHP CMS systems
- Creation of custom content types
- Plugins/widgets development following coding standards
- Theme/Template development
- Creation of clean, logical and re-usable code
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVC
- Planning and realizing cross-browser experiences for web applications (Android, iPhone, iPad, Desktop Browsers, Smart TVs)
It would be a plus:
- Knowledge in working with modern PHP frameworks like Codeigniter, YII or Laravel
- Development IDEs (Eclipse PDT)
- Source Management (GIT)
- Deployment Processes (Capistrano, GIT)
- Documentation, Ticket Management (Confluence / Jira)
- Competitive salary
- First class office environment with on premise parking and easy public transport access
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Full private health insurance
- Fully paid educational and specialization activities (conferences, workshops, courses, etc.)