Middle/Senior C# .NET Developer
|Our client develops projects for important companies in England, Netherlands and the USA.
They use the latest technologies for software development.
The creation of custom software is their main goal. Each of their clients receives the best personalized solution for their needs and requirements. They start their projects with extreme care for their clients directives and means, so that they can provide them with software that will be easy to use, accessible, functional and suitable for their business developments. Projecting, developing and testing are key points of our clients software creation on the Microsoft platform, which will end in providing their customers with the most suitable solution for their company.
If youre a C# .NET software developer with profound knowledge of object-oriented programming and passion about building high-quality software weve got a position open for you! At our clients company youll be part of a continuously-evolving team thats following software development best practices and taking advantage of the latest technologies in order to provide state-of-the-art tax and accounting software used worldwide.
Given their team expansion in Timisoara and Arad, they are currently looking for Middle / Senior C# .NET developers that will help them continue to deliver high quality products to their clients.
At least two years of C# development experience
Good verbal and written English communication skills
Profound knowledge of
- object-oriented programming
- functional quality assurance through unit and integration testing
Some degree of experience with
- agile software development
- test driven development
- design patterns
- the following (or equivalent) frameworks and libraries: ASP.NET WebAPI, JSON.NET, Entity Framework
Nice to have
- using domain-driven designfor building complex software systems that use command query responsibility segregation or event sourcing
- RESTful APIs
- the following (or equivalent) frameworks and libraries: TopShelf, Orleans, MassTransit, Dapper, RestSharp