Data Security Analyst
| Our client is changing the world through digital experiences. Their creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone Â— from emerging artists to global brands Â— to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
This role is a Data Analyst in IT Security under the Data Management Program. This position requires an IT technical background with an analytical mindset to facilitate data management compliance as outlined in their Data Retention, and Data Classification policies.
The ideal candidate has familiarity with full cycle data processing in a corporate IT environment with emphasis on security attainment via database access monitoring, data scanning, Data Loss Prevention technology, and PII data protection.
What you'll do
* Support the data security management program across our client through realization of their Data Management Policies and Standards.
* Quickly learn about information management technologies and provide support to key stake holders on the team.
* Perform analysis of outputs from DLP scanning technologies to achieve desired PII data dispatch.
* Implement infrastructure and policies for database access monitoring systems
* Build strong relationships with key internal business partners and IT managers.
* Ability to facilitate DLP technology towards identification of PII data and protection of same in accordance with corporate policies and standards
* Ability to manage and support Database monitoring application on production systems
* Ability to document data structures, data elements, and data flows
* Effective planning and communication with the ability to execute on defined milestones
By joining our clientÂ’s team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
TheyÂ’re passionate about cultivating great leaders throughout the organization and they understand that product innovation comes from people innovation.
If youÂ’re looking to build your career, out clientÂ’s team is the place for you.