Backend developer (Social media management platform)
|Our client owns the most widely used social media management platform, loved by over 10 million people around the globe and trusted by more than 800 of the Fortune 1000.
It is a platform for enterprises to manage their presence on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram and many more, as it brings together enterprise social networks and integrates with hundreds of business applications.
Headquartered in Vancouver with 8 nests globally including London, Singapore, San Francisco, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney and Bucharest, our client has 800+ amazing peeps all over the world.
After having joined forces with a social media analytics giant in 2014, our client is now able to provide more data to its customers about the social interactions it is making with consumers.
For our client, we are currently looking for Backend developers (of all seniority levels) who are ready to make a difference and join the expanding Bucharest team.
You build highly scalable, fault tolerant, globally distributed web services that are consumed by both internal and external developers.
Your code is clean, tight and sprinkled with the right amount of syntactic sugar to run efficiently, and is understandable by your peers.
You thrive working in a small team with other highly skilled developers, finding better ways to solve the unique problems that come with high traffic systems.
- Building high-performance, large-scale, distributed server applications
- Data structures and design patterns;
- Coding in at least one object-oriented programming language;
- NoSQL databases;
- Designing and working with REST APIs;
- Understanding of programming algorithms;
- Optimization and performance best practices;
- Improving code quality through: automation, including writing unit and integration tests;
Nice to have
- Python, Golang
- Databases weâre fans of:
- Key-value stores: Redis, Memcached
- MongoDB knowledge
- Open source contributions and/or personal projects youâve shipped
- Experience with Twitter or Facebook APIs
- Start up experience
- A love of social media